- 1kg Beef Ribs, on the bone preferably (I used Young Farmers)
- 2 cups beef bone broth (beef stock)
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (I use Nuilife)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar or balsamic vinegar**
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
** The addition of vinegar releases the minerals from the bones during the slow cooking process, check out my bone broth recipe to learn more.
- Place all ingredients in your slow cooker making sure the beef ribs are covered by the liquid.
- Turn your slow cooker on low and cook for 5-6 hours or on high for 8-9 hours.
- Once cooked the rib meat should fall off the bone.
Serve with steamed vegetables & roast potatoes